FantaSM Index du Forum

FantaSM
FantaSM

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Manchester United targeting George Hirst, suggests Sheffield

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FantaSM Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Espace Ambassadeurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 09:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United targeting George Hirst, suggests Sheffield Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Sheffield Wednesday boss Jos Luhukay believes George Hirst could join Manchester United in the summer.

Hirst, 19, the son of former Sheffield Wednesday player David, has not played first-team football at Hillsborough this season after refusing to sign a new deal. Hirst's contract expires at the end of the season and United have been linked with him.

Speaking to BBC Radio Sheffield, Luhukay admitted it would be "difficult" for the England U21 striker to turn down a club of United's stature.

Luhukay said: "It's a decision George will have to make himself. I think it's really difficult when a club as big as Manchester United has an interest in him to say no.

"George must decide how he sees his future and I respect that. A good decision or not a good decision, I cannot answer that."

Having progressed through the club's academy, Hirst rejected a new long-term contract at the end of last year. Sheffield Wednesday claimed the proposed deal would have made Hirst the highest-paid player of his age. wwwpic5678

Hirst helped England U20 win the Toulon Tournament in France last summer, while Leicester and Everton have been linked with the striker.

Sheffield Wednesday chairman Dejphon Chansiri insisted the club have done everything in their power to keep Hirst and urged him to make a decision on his future last month.

Luhukay added: "This is the situation between George and the club of course. It's a very difficult situation and we must look in the future at what we can do." wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 09:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: TRANSFER NEWS: MANCHESTER UNITED LINING UP SUMMER MOVE FOR H Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Manchester United are reportedly lining up a summer move to bring Leicester City defender Harry Maguire, who is valued at around £35 million.

According to The Mirror, Harry Maguire seems to be in line for a club upgrade after making his senior bow for England. Manchester United are lining up a summer move for the Englishman, who is valued at around £35 million by Leicester City and is on the radar of several top clubs, including rivals Manchester City.

Harry Maguire’s move from Hull City to Leicester City has thrust him even further into the spotlight. A mainstay for the Foxes, his performances have seen him being called up the senior England squad, with the player even making his senior debut for the Three Lions recently.

But, with great performance comes interest from great clubs. And that has exactly been the case with Maguire. The defender has been linked with both the Manchester clubs, with Manchester United now linked with a potential summer bid when the transfer window reopens.

Manchester United signed Victor Lindelof in the summer hoping that the left-heavy Swede will become the perfect companion in the middle for Eric Bailly. But, as we near the end of his maiden season in England, the centre-back is yet to establish himself as a regular at the back for United. sbobet24

Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are ahead of the Swede in the pecking order. But, the English duo is likely to be on the chopping block come summer, with Jose Mourinho planning to clear some deadwood at the back before bringing in new players.

Maguire took Chris Smalling’s place within the senior England squad and as per reports, Manchester United are planning to replace Smalling with the Leicester City man at club level as well. The Red Devils are lining up a summer bid for the player, who is likely to cost around £35 million.

Harry Maguire will boost the English quota and is a player who already has Premier League experience, which would be a huge positive compared to the other targets on United’s mind.

Maguire might also relish the opportunity of joining a club as magnanimous as Manchester United and this looks like a move that could very well happen, unless Manchester City enter the chase. sbobet24

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 08:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ian Wright calls Steven Gerrard's potential move to Rangers Répondre en citant

Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards night

ส โบ เบ็ ต Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford bagged a hat-trick of prizes at Everton's end of season awards evening. The 24-year-old joined from Sunderland last summer and has enjoyed a fine first season at Goodison Park, earning his first England cap in November. He has now collected the awards for Everton's Player of the Season, Players' Player of the Season and Young Player of the Season at a ceremony at Liverpool's Philharmonic Hall.
Pickford said: "I wasn't expecting to walk away with three awards tonight, so I'm delighted and honoured. "It means a lot to be voted for awards by the fans and your team-mates. It's been an enjoyable first season for me at a massive club. "I'm confident I can keep improving and we will continue to improve as a team. "The goal for us now is to win these final two games of the season and then get off to a good start next season."

Full-back Seamus Coleman won The Peoples' Club Award, having returned to action in January after suffering a broken leg while playing for Republic of Ireland in March 2017. The award goes to people who represent the values of Everton and Coleman said: "I want to thank everyone who gave me this award. ส โบ เบ็ ต

"I am very humbled, I appreciate it very much.
"Going back to that night in January, it was the result of 10 months of hard work. "I received great support first and foremost and I've got thank so many people here at the club who helped me and looked after me during that period. "I wasn't nervous before the Leicester game. To get back in the changing room and see my name on the back of a blue shirt again - it's what I'd dream of ever since I was a kid and, to come back after 10 months out, brought that appreciation back. "I've always had that great feeling, of course, but it really hit home after being out for so long." ส โบ เบ็ ต

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mai - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Newcastle fans pleased with Murphy performance Répondre en citant

Newcastle fans pleased with Murphy performance

sbobet online 24 Newcastle United ended their 2017-18 Premier League campaign with a 3-0 win over Chelsea at St James’ Park on Sunday afternoon. A Dwight Gayle header and brace from Ayoze Perez secured all the points for the Magpies, who ended the Premier League season in 10th position.

Jacob Murphy has only scored one goal and registered just one assist for Newcastle this season following a move from Norwich City in last summer’s transfer window. The 23-year-old showed plenty of positive signs against Chelsea at the weekend, however, with his pace in a wide position causing the Blues all sorts of problems. sbobet online 24

There is no question that Murphy has room for improvement next season, but it seems that the Newcastle fans have liked what they have seen from the attacker despite his struggles in terms of goals and assists during the 2017-18 campaign. A selection of the Twitter reaction from the club’s supporters, who also absolutely loved Jonjo Shelvey’s performance, can be seen below: sbobet online 24

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United targeting George Hirst, suggests Sheffield

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FantaSM Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Espace Ambassadeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation